Sunday, November 6, 2011

Plant Babies

I have recently become quite taken with gardening.  I can't do much since I live in a second story apartment, but that's probably for the best.  Admittedly, I don't have the greenest thumb in the world.  Here are some of my most recent creations/acquisitions.  



These two are air plants and really have no root system.  I have a third but didn't take a picture of it for some reason.  So neat!  


These are little succulent gardens that I put together.  A new hobby that is surprisingly fun.





2 comments:

  1. So delicate, beautiful and feminine! I've seen air plants before but I've never tried to keep them alive. Which is what I call gardening... "Trying to keep them alive." So far this year I've killed a mint plant, a hanging flower basket, and a succulent I had since our first year in California - so sad!! I've seen refrigerator magnet air plants that are soooo cute. I may have to try this. Check this out, so pretty:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/184937891/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat! I'd love to do something like that. But, how on earth did you kill mint? I don't even utilize my mint and keeps growing. O_O

    ReplyDelete