Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spanish Remnants

My boyfriend recently returned from a month-long trip to Barcelona where he was working on a film.  He returned with many treasures for me, all of which are remarkable in their own way.  Of course he didn't get anything for his mum.  Fearing the potential-mother-in-law grudge I knew might befall me, I told him he had better give her the bottle of wine from Spain he had brought back with him.   A little while later he went out to lunch with his mum and he informed me that she asked him if he'd found a girl he liked better than me in Spain...
Now, we keep the wine.

These are real flowers that have been dipped in some kind of resin

Made with a beautiful purple wood 

Yes, I love owls.  But who doesn't really?

I love copper, even if it leaves my finger green!

Lovely silver ring

My one request was for a shawl...

...and he got me two!

The big surprise was this beautiful leather purse

1 comment:

  1. Mal spoiled you goooood! Looooove the pretties he picked out for you. Excellent taste!!

    ReplyDelete