Tuesday, October 7, 2014

With a Vengeance

A challenge has been set before me.  A challenge to write a blog, at least once a week.  It doesn't matter how mundane the blog, e.g. the atrocity of airport sandwiches, Jason Isaacs visiting my dream world (thank you, subconscious!), etc.,  just get one posted once a week.  I have accepted this challenge and with the help of quitting one of my two jobs, may be able to accomplish it.

This first post is merely a declaration of my intentions (how many times have I done this?  I have quite the fickle relationship with this blog).  And since I can't seem to get through any sort of reading nowadays without pictures:

This is my sole place of employment at the moment.  I might be selling my belongings to pay rent, but better that then another holiday season in retail.  

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck to ye! I've found it's simultaneously fun and god damned droll having to write about something on a daily basis, but it's a good exercise nonetheless. Curious to see where your adventures take you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see what happens! This is like, the fourth time I've tried to actually do this thing. But I do like to write sometimes and this is a bit of an outlet. Miss you, angry bear!

      Delete
  2. Sorry I got you on those picture books.

    ReplyDelete